A favorite quote:

Make play a high priority in your life for if you die tomorrow no one can play for you, but someone can and will do your work for you!!!" Ken Beebe (Dr. Play)

Friday, July 17, 2009

Mobile office…

Our Trailer is now a mobile office… For a change of scenery I pulled the trailer out to Okotoks while Traci and Andrew are away. I have been working for a total of 1 hour now and have more done than I would have in 4 hours at home…

All the books are organized and separated into types, MasterCard/Visa charges, Debit Charges, Account charges, Government forms, Deposits, Insurance, Workers Comp, Customer info, and of course the lovely ‘PAID’ file…IMG_5428 Notice the 2 – 4ths of the Board of directors sitting on the sofa…IMG_5426 It will be good motivation for me to complete some tasks, because I won’t be able to go to bed if I don’t…IMG_5427

No comments: