A favorite quote:

Make play a high priority in your life for if you die tomorrow no one can play for you, but someone can and will do your work for you!!!" Ken Beebe (Dr. Play)

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Goodbye sweet smartphone…

Rest in Peace my sweet Palm Pre. It was just earlier today that I said I was having good luck, not dropping you anymore. At approx 7:30pm last night you slipped out of my hand and did a little smartphone belly flop right into my Non-fat London Fog. Fully immersed you struggled and kept breathing, I rescued you to see that your touch screen was still on, but it was no more than 2 minutes of frantic lifesaving measures before the life finally flickered out of you. I love you little Pre, say hi to my Dell Dimension 1501 wherever you are. Tomorrow I shall smile again as I call in my extra insurance that provides me with full no questions asked no charge replacements, even if I do something stupid. my contacts may be gone, but my regularly scheduled backup lives on...

No comments: