A favorite quote:

Make play a high priority in your life for if you die tomorrow no one can play for you, but someone can and will do your work for you!!!" Ken Beebe (Dr. Play)

Sunday, April 25, 2010

A List of Things to Blog About…

  1. Poppop’s gift basket
  2. First day in yard this spring
  3. Easter 1 – Egg hunt
  4. Easter 2 – Our house
  5. Easter 3 – Nan’s house
  6. Geocaching – and Hitchin’ Post
  7. Traci’s first fancy decorated cake
  8. Spring Trio Race
  9. Traci’s Birthday 1 – Our house
  10. Traci’s Birthday 2 – Nan’s house
  11. General Andrewisms… “settle down daddy!'” is once of them…
  12. If there is anything I missed, let me know…

I think I'll do one big post, it’ll be an epic read, but i’ll be caught up and that’ll just take all the pressure off me from my loyal readers and family…

Teaser pics of the day…

IMG_0280 IMG_0319 IMG_0330 IMG_0331

No comments: