It’s been since the 18th that I blogged last and am I getting pressure! So when life is exciting and busy, there are lots of things to blog about, but when it gets so busy that there is no time to blog, that’s where I get into trouble and behind on this forum. Just so you know, I also write blogs for a running group I a part of as well as one for our company (that hasn’t been updated in a while), and another personal blog that is my own stuff, so sometimes I may have blogged, just not here.
So, I’ll do all the stuff that has happened in the last week in point form today.
1. We plowed some more
2. It got cold again
3. We went to Zoo lights. The Calgary Zoo puts up a light display that is amazing. We used to go before we had Andrew, and it was nice, but since we had Andrew it is crazy fun. Now that he is 2 1/2 he really digs it and in turn we REALLY dig it! He oohs and aahs at the lights, plays on the slides, loves the supper break for a hot dog and hot chocolate, and generally is a happy boy here. He was all dressed up in his full winter gear, and is now able to explore a bit without holding our hands or being tied into the stroller. It makes it great fun for us.Here is a closeup of the VERY happy boy going down the slide. This is him saying ‘CHEESE”
4. Poppop and I saw a major takedown on the highway. I won’t go into details here, as this is a public forum, but it was very interesting coming up on the scene with all the guns pulled and the suspect surrendering as we drove by… yikes…
6. We finished our Christmas shopping, and celebrated with some Tim’s for lunch…
7. We changed the Donkeys food, and the Cat couldn’t be happier… yeesh.
8. I thought I was a few mushrooms short of a bag..
All in all it was a productive week, we had lots of fun getting ready for Xmas! I probably will post tomorrow as lots more will be happening in the next 24 hours… I’ll give you a hint (Santa is coming…)