A favorite quote:

Make play a high priority in your life for if you die tomorrow no one can play for you, but someone can and will do your work for you!!!" Ken Beebe (Dr. Play)

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sitt’n around the fire…

Ahhhhh, combine technology, good friends and fire and what do you get? Me… being very antisocial while I type this. hehe. I did ask the group to contribute, but they didn’t feel it. so I am blogging around the fire.

Ok, the news for the day. We did nothing.

Ate lots. Had a nap. Went for a walk. Went for another walk. Took Andrew around in the wagon. Made supper for the group. Now we are sitting around the fire. er, oh I think I said that. anyway, the weather was the nicest it had been yet in 2009. Shorts, T-shirt, birks and just sitting with nothing to do.

Here are some pictures from the day.

Wake up, the day has started! IMG_4331 No wind, the river looks nice…IMG_4335 No one is awake except me and the donks…IMG_4337 After breakfast sit down… A meeting of the board of directors…IMG_4346 The next 3 are covert telephoto shots…IMG_4366 IMG_4367 It saddens me sometimes to think that I am socially classed with this guy…IMG_4370 Here is Craig, just enjoying the day…IMG_4374Sherry and brooke came out today, and we had supper at our place…IMG_4388 And here is the obligatory Andrew shot…IMG_4389

No comments: