A favorite quote:

Make play a high priority in your life for if you die tomorrow no one can play for you, but someone can and will do your work for you!!!" Ken Beebe (Dr. Play)

Friday, October 2, 2009

S’posed to snow…

tomorrow morning, as I run another half marathon. I am looking forward to it as this date restarts my running year. I went for my first run last year on this day (Close a circle, open another. Here is a link that explains that reference), in my baggy sweats and cotton t-shirt, 60lbs heavier than I am now.   It was more of a walk with short spurts of running, but nonetheless, it got me started. By tomorrow, at noon I will have run 2 half marathons and 5 10k races in the last year. cool. I really don’t mind the snow and cold when running as I had to buy all the proper gear last year to get through the winter. Running is MUCH more fun with all the gear and gadgets.

Pic of the day. A chubby little gopher out in Kananaskis. He was really busy collecting a lot of whatever it is that gophers collect.IMG_6562

No comments: