- 3484 km driven
- 627 litres of fuel at an average of $1.35/litre for a total of $846.45 in fuel
- $270.00 for 8 nights in campgrounds and 1 night in Wal-Mart for a nightly average of $30.00
- $400.00 in food and beverages (yes we eat well on the road)
- $113.00 for supper at Harrison Hot Springs with Opa and Oma
- $20.00 for admission at the SA Fair.
- $30.00 for admission at Minter Gardens
- $10.00 toll at #5 highway
- $250.00 misc camping supplies and recreation costs
- $103.00 for game of golf in SA
Total price for BC Camping Holiday - $2042.45
The quality family time spent with each other - Priceless.