A favorite quote:

Make play a high priority in your life for if you die tomorrow no one can play for you, but someone can and will do your work for you!!!" Ken Beebe (Dr. Play)

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Made me laugh out loud!!

I was driving home from some appointments, and much to my surprise there is a cop writing tickets for people not stopping at the stop signs leaving Cranston (my neighbourhood). This is not new as they have set up little stings here for a few years now. While it doesn’t surprise me at all that they are there, what did surprise me was the Officers mode of transportation. What a gas! IMG_6074a

I just had to stop and take their picture. I parked a ways down the street and walked up to them and asked if I could take their picture for our family blog. Constable Thomson (No p) said “sure”. He was a friendly fellow, just out doing his job (writing a ticket to some cheater as we spoke). I chatted him up a bit, gave him our blog address to come and see himself on the world wide web, and as I was walking away, he says, “by the way, this is Kelsey”. Thanks Constable Thomson, Kelsey is obviously a big part of your police team and I wouldn’t want to leave him out.

As I was walking back to the cube, I could hear people in their cars laughing as they were driving by. It actually made my day to see this police team in action, and while I didn’t get a ticket for anything, If I HAD gotten a ticket, I wouldn’t have complained as it probably would rank up there with the best ticket stories I could have told… pulled over by a horse LOL, too FUNNY! Calgary truly is the wild west!!!

IMG_6071 IMG_6072

No comments: